The most significant capital programs demand the right strategies and innovative solutions. IMEC manages the planning, design, and construction of building programs, whether it involves multiple projects and multiple phases on either a single campus setting or on multiple sites. Our talented professionals understand the importance of innovative cost-effective solutions and high-quality, efficient management. Our extensive experience in sustainability, design management, project management and construction management means that we can manage complex capital programs in any market sector.
IMEC provides a range of services throughout a program or project, from early feasibility studies to move-in and start-up of operations. Our seasoned practitioners will develop and oversee the award of contracts, procure materials, develop budgets and schedules, and manage the necessary reporting and communications. Our services are always tailored to meet each owner’s individual needs.
IMEC’s Program Management services include:
- Serving as the single point of management for the entire design and construction process
- Developing the scope of work for various project participants
- Assistance with selection of design, engineering, testing and inspection professional
- Maximization of front-end planning to expedite the construction process
- Management of programming, planning, design, and construction
- Serving as an extension of our clients’ existing staff
- Suggesting a variety of delivery systems for design and construction
- Establishment and management of budget and schedule
- Providing value engineering input and cost analysis
- Preparation of bid packages and manage the bid process
- Establishment and maintenance of quality control standards
- Providing periodic reports reviewing the status of each project
- Providing traditional construction management services